Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THE USUAL

got back from another meet with MrLawyer today. i felt so tired the whole time i was meeting with him... no idea why. maybe from all the traveling and lying? *sigh* im ready to be back living on my own again - it can be exhausting having to lie to the people u love, family, for this lifestyle. also still trying to keep it on the down low from my "open relationship bf" has been putting a strain on my conscience. anywho, it all comes with the game of being a SB i guess.
the hotel room Lawyer put me in was fabulous! easily one of the nicest hotels ive ever stayed at. he gave me the rest of my month's allowance so i guess we're on a 1/2 pay per meet and 1/2 advanced allowance payments to my account. whatever - money is money honeys! ;) we also finally discussed and clarified that he has no jealousy or issues with me continuing logging onto my SB account. i love that him and i are able to be so open about things that have to do with our SD/SB arrangement without feeling weird. i mean lets be honest... the words "sugar daddy" and "sugar baby" sounds soooo much better being typed in a blog rather than you sitting there telling a man "Well youre my sugar daddy and im your sugar baby!" kinda awkward, no? so as of now things are laid out on the table for us both and our arrangement and my steady allowance is still in full force!
i also see that i now have 50 followers - YAY! so happy that people are so interested in finding out about being a SB from my perspective. i hope you all have learned a few things, been entertained, and gained more confidence about being a SB yourselves through my experiences. i would love for any of you to say hello through a comment on here, ask me any questions you may have, or tell me something u have enjoyed thus far in my posts :) beso beso beso x3

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sunshine :)

    It's nice to hear that you and Mr. Lawyer are getting on so well. You are both lucky to have found each other!

    You did make a good point though, it's awkward saying "Sugarbaby/Sugardaddy" in person. So I was contemplating what I would call myself in an arrangement (if I find one). It would be "mistress". I just don't feel like a baby, I feel more mature I suppose? Even though I look 19 but am about your age. What do you think about the term "mistress"? Does it have negative connotations?

    As for my question. How would you decide the kind of allowance to ask for? And how many meetings do you have for xxx amount of dollars?
    Plus, you said you are getting an allowance but do you get gifts on the side while you are together?

    Oh! Here's an idea :) You should write about your time away on trips (or when you see) Mr. Lawyer. I think many of the ladies/gents following your blog would love to read about your escapades. hehe

    Also, in case you'd ever like to read my blog I changed URL. xox

    Sexy Sadie
    http://to-be-an-escort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine,
    New to the sugar world and just joined your blog. I've been writing my own blog sense deciding to be a baby. I love how we all talk about our relationships, the scum out there, and of course, the sugar...but wish there was more open discussion about the sex. Advice even. I'm fairly inexperienced and I'm afraid I'm going to be boring after the first few times.
    BTW, my only active Daddy right now is Mr. Lawyer. Thought that was funny.
    Stop by my blog...only 5 followers thus far.
    Xo
    Sugar Smith

    ReplyDelete