Wednesday, June 30, 2010

GETTING TOO COMFORTABLE

i'm scanning through all of my past posts and its starting to make me miss going out on dates with potentials! i think i may be getting too comfortable with MrLawyer anyways and being too exclusive to him. i need to find a hot, young SD who lives in miami or something! ;p
x3

13 comments:

  1. Just remember, the grass is not always greener on the other side. You've got a good thing with The Lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but then what if things fall through with him? like: his wife finds out.... he finds someone 'better'... he stops being so reliable... etc. i've always been told by past SBs that its good to still branch out no matter what circumstances u have with a SD. but i like the mix of opinion that ur bringing to the table :) x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I agree sunshine another daddy on the burner is a good idea! I need to find a second one also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know... he seems pretty reliable, and with him already voicing concern about seeing you log in on SA, this might be one of those circumstances where keeping your eggs in one basket is the best thing you can do for yourself. But that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunshine,

    I think it's best for you to focus on Mr. Lawyer :) After all he is the steady/reliable provider at this time. If you do have 'free' time and want to search for new SDs then do so discretely? Just make sure Mr. Lawyer does not sense that you are looking for something better :D Or even find proof that you are still on the SD sites searching for sugar.

    Play the game ;) hehe

    Sexy Sadie
    http://escort-confessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly how you feel sunshine. I'm in the exact same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can always look for more sugar and excitement. For me the chase is fun. Even if I'm in a comforatble relationship with a SD, I think I'll look every now and then because I enjoy the chase and it's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can look for another SD for a back up, however DON'T let him know. If you aren't boyfriend/girlfriend and you HAVEN'T agreed to being monogomous then you have a right to keep one on the back burner. Maybe a guy who only wants a little bit of your time. But whatever you do don't let him know, I've had this blow up in my face before. A great travel/gift/allowance SD, very wealthy Broadway/Hollywood producer, although he SAID it was ok if I saw other guys as long as I was honest, he got INSANELY jealous when I told him about the ONE guy I had encountered and he poofed. From that point, I was like NEVER again will I open my mouth. You have a right to privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the heads up BrownSkinSB! i agree - MrLawyer actually called me today and told me that it was 'fine' that i continued logging onto the site... BUT he sends me a text later on in the day 'jokingly' questioning that i'm trying to find a replacement for him and has even messaged me over SA essentially stating the same thing... both times i have told him 'not to worry and im not finding a replacement for him' but still the 'joking' questions continue. sooooo def gunna have to make sure i keep my mouth shut about seeing anyone else. and LOL about the "bf/gf" part. i would NEVER consider a SD a bf... especially a 50-something yr old married one ha x3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there a way on the site that you could block him from seeing your profile? If he doesn't see you and asks if you either blocked him or took your profile off, just say you took it off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought of that but he would be able to tell if i blocked him. im even thinking about making a new profile and keeping up the one i have now so it'll just look like i went m.i.a. from the first one and then he'll assume i stopped logging on... but then again - wtf he's not my dad let alone bf so why should i have to go through so much effort to basically lie to him... not really my style ya know x3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Curious..how y'all have something good going on, but I think that in this 'business' one never knows when another girl will message your SD and he decides to trade off, just like that, leaving you behind. So we should always have a back up plan!
    I don't know what I would do in your situation (still not have an official SD ):) but just be careful to not lose Mr. Lawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I somewhat understand. I've never sugar dated before, tried, but it didn't happen. So I can't say that "from my experience, ..."

    The second profile would be a good idea if you're ever up for it. This man might be absolutely wonderful for you but if you're missing something- money, trips, gifts, ...etc (I can think of a few things that aren't SD or sex related) then you will always have an option of seeing a second man once or twice a month when he's in your city on a business trip. <-- that's an example of who you could see

    Anywho, its an idea to keep in mind. But I'm wishing you the best of luck in making this decision.

    ReplyDelete