I apologize in advance for my posts being so few and far between. Damn,
logging back into this account I was reminded that I have been posting here
since 2009!! Absolutely insane how the time flies when you're having fun. I
have taken a few breaks from the sugar life since starting my journey in
January 2010, and those breaks have been life-savers. When you start feeling
burnt out, or just aren't having fun with this lifestyle, then TAKE A BREAK!
Some SBs worry that if they leave their profiles for a month or 2, that they'll
miss out on their ultimate SD. Not true. The right guy will come when you are
in the perfect mindset, which sometimes can only be achieved by taking a little
down time to focus on your real life, friends, and family.
Now that I got the advice speel out of the way, on to the deets of my
personal sugar life and my new, fantastic SD, Mr.AllAround! Basically forget
about all of the men I have mentioned in past posts. Most are no longer
involved in my life (e.g. Mr.Travel because that fucking ass hole NEVER gave me
my promised allowance! And Mr.Great because he ended up being... well -not so great, murr). Recently I met a guy in south Florida who I connected
with on AM. We met for dinner at an amazing restaurant on the intercoastal
-such a great view! He is an entrepreneur of a booming business that I shall
not get into the details of, late 40s, married (to his 4th wife, lol), full set
of hair, tall, and oh so nice and generou$!! After dinner I went back to his
hotel room to discuss the financial details of the arrangement. After conveying
to him my monetary obligations, etc. I told him my wanted amount. His response
being "That's it?". Needleless to say I was jumping for joy inside
when I heard those words twitter through my ears :) He ended up upping my
initial asked for amount by 2k!
The next day we went to the mall for that favorite "S" word us
sugars love: SHOPPING! Kind of disappointed for the fact I was about to get my
very first pair of famous, red-soled, Christian Loubitons. It didn't happen
though because by that point Mr. AllAround's credit card was at its daily limit
of 20k due to him ordering things needed for his business, and after he spent
over $700 on a beautiful LBD for me. I told him to return the dress (I mean
$700 for a fucking dress? Puh-leeease) so I could go to another store to get a
cheaper dress, and then still have money for some new heels and sunglasses
which was at the top of my shopping wish list. I absolutely LOVEEE the new
dress, and now have a great pair of sunglasses too.
Mr.AllAround will be flying to my city for a few nights this week. He has
already expressed his desire to take me lingerie shopping, which also means I'm
going to ask for some other items I have been wanting (new MAC make-up, purse,
bikinis). Will write another post in regards to my IRL best friend now being an
SB, and my trip this weekend to Los Angeles for the 7th annual KandyLand
party. I applied for a sponsored/free ticket and got chosen, and Mr.
Mentor, the very first pot I ever flew out to meet, is paying for all of my travel expenses to get there and hotel. See you there (my next post, not LA lol)! x3
Monday, June 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow I could learn a lot from you re demanding exactly what I want! you're so experienced at this :) I'm not in Sydney I'm in Melbourne but SYD is awesome lots of beautiful people so sounds like you and your best mate would fit right in, and if you're just goin for a vacation it'll be so so fun. & winter but SYD isn't too cold. Message me when you get to Oz anyway!
ReplyDeleteEmail me at sunshinesugarx3@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete!! :) Lmk on here when you do (seriously never check that email, lol)
x3