Sunday, January 8, 2012

CONTINUANCE FROM LAST POST

Sam knocked on my door a few minutes later. She helped me finish my yummy flourless chocolate cake dessert, and began telling me about how her and Tony were meshing with one another. Things hadn't gotten much better since seeing her earlier in the afternoon, when finding out Tony no longer wanted to stay at the resort until the originally planned Tuesday. It was to get even worse too, unbeknownst to us at that moment in time.

I really felt bad that she wasn't having nearly as enjoyable of a time as me, so I opted that we order a bottle of champagne to make a toast to us lady sugars and cheer her up. I decided to splurge a bit (on MrGreat’s account of course) and ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon that was over $500. They ended up accidently bringing us a cheaper $300 bottle at first. We didn't take notice, so we popped it open and began drinking. I was feeling a bit buzzed already, considering I had already downed a whole bottle of champagne myself prior to Sam's arrival. All of a sudden we hear a knock at the door, and it's room service holding the correct bottle of champagne! So we ended up getting a nice 2 for 1 deal ;)


We decided to go check out the resort bar downstairs, but there wasn't much happening with it being off-season and really not a lot of young people staying there. After drunkenly stumbling back to my room and saying goodnight to Sam, I enjoyed a nice night's sleep alone.

In the morning I awoke to a text from Sam. She had come across messages between Tony and MrGreat after going through Tony's phone when he was gone at the gym. Apparently there were mean things Tony called Sam that pertained to her weight, and made it known that he was looking forward to returning back home to his family. I told her to come to my room to talk about it, and convinced her to book the most expensive spa package to fit in some R&R to help ease her frustrations over Tony. I ordered breakfast room service, and ordered a bath soak treatment from the spa, where they come to your room and draw you a bath with body nourishing bath salts. It was a wonderful way to begin my last day at the resort, but I still felt bad about how Sam's experience was turning out.

Later in the day I got a text from Sam saying that Tony had asked/told her to leave later that day (Saturday) with me now, instead of Sunday. MrGreat had arranged for a driver to bring me from the hotel back to the airport for later on in the afternoon. She was quite upset over it, and was really confused as to what went so wrong with him. She truly did do everything to please Tony, and he was not reciprocating positively at all. Also, he only gave her $300 towards getting a hotel for 2 nights since she couldn’t find a flight out until Monday, and also did not reimburse her for the fee she was charged to change her flight. I couldn't think of much to say because I was just as taken aback and surprised at how he was acting too! I had spoke to him a bit earlier in the day when I ran into him at the bar, and he seemed very calm and relaxed and we didn't really discuss anything about the situation occurring with him and Sam.

Sam packed all of her things while Tony was gone getting a massage later, and stayed in my room while I got my own last massage of the trip. When I was done and went back to the room to pack, she was in tears and was so ready to be back home. I tried consoling her as best as I could, and we both left shortly after with the driver. I was dropped off at the airport to check in for my flight. My phone had died on the drive there, so I finally was able to charge it once I got to my gate. When I turned it on I had a text from Sam saying that once I had been dropped off, the driver refused to bring her to the hotel she was to stay at in Miami because it was not "in the arranged plan" he had made with MrGreat. Since Tony had so unexpectedly made Sam leave that day, there was nothing she could do about it and it had not been discussed with the driver. She wrote that she ended up having to get a cab to another hotel and had to spend her own money to pay for everything. I felt so damn bad, and was helpless at that point to do anything for her. When I landed I e-mailed Sam telling her to write MrGreat about what all had happened. She was hesitant since she didn't to upset MrGreat over a situation that he wasn't a part of, but I convinced her to do it because MrGreat had a right to know what an ass hole Tony ended up being.

Once I was home, I wrote MrGreat and thanked him for a wonderful time and trip and for being so generous. When he wrote back, he said he enjoyed his time as well. HOWEVER... Tony's experience did not turn out as expected. Because of this, he said Tony was deterred from pursuing anything with the sugar lifestyle, and that meant that MrGreat was not going to either. Such bull shit! I wrote him back saying I understood, but at the same time thought it was silly that he was basing his decision off of another person and that I wish he had been more clear about how much of his decision to be an SD was connected to someone else, that being Tony. We parted on good terms, but I felt very frustrated. It was such an amazing trip, and I was really getting my hopes up that I had found a long term SD finally. Unfortunately that’s not the case, and now I am back on the prowl. Ay yi yi, it's never ending!

I am meeting up with MrSexy again in a week. He is going to stay in my city for 2 nights, so hopefully I will be getting a little extra cash out of that. Overall, I still feel very blessed for everything else I have going on in my real life… apart from the sugar life. Finding that ideal SD will just be the cherry on my cake! x3

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great vacation, though I'm sorry to hear about his change of heart!

    there's one out there for you love, one even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What aren't you telling us? There's no way a guy could be that upset over a situation like that and neither one of you have any idea what it's about....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telling you what, Anonymous? Tony ultimately decided the sugar life is not for him (based off of nothing in particular), and MrGreat based whether he would continue this lifestyle off of Tony x3

    ReplyDelete