About time I feel like sitting down and updating my followers! I'm sorry that I have left you all hanging for this long. I guess I wasn't really on my normal sugar-track for the past few weeks, so it has been hard to really divide my experiences of October into separate entities.
Thanks to a good sugar friend in our community, I have gratefully joined the AM clan. "AM" being a website catered to married people (mostly men of course) that are seeking extramarital affairs. I have to be honest, I cringed the first few times I logged onto the site. Having to read that unbecoming tag line on the log-on screen: "Life's short, have an affair," can make any half-decent person feel a little sick. As mentioned in my last post though, the tasteless men on SA were making me more sick.
At first my profile did not receive attention from the men I wanted to write me. It was a lot of men just looking to have a one-night fling, hot wild sex -thinking "mutually beneficial" meant their (self-assumed) killer moves in the sheets, or exhibitionists sending me dick pics. I figured it would be best for me to stop dancing around the fact I was searching for a benefactor, and get to the point. Once changing the first line of my profile to the fact I was searching for a sugar daddy I got a much better response.
There were many men that were curious about learning what this whole "sugar" idea consisted of, and a lot of men eager to try it out. One in particular I pursued somewhat (nothing else better biting at the time..), but have since dropped him. Most of them just couldn't afford me!
NOW, I have 3 men that I am going to start playing the balance-game with. I am going to do a new post to describe where I am at in the process with them, and how I hope to see things unfold the next few months... since everythingggggg always happens how we plan it in the sugar-world *rolls eyes* lol x3
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment