Sunday, August 21, 2011

RETURN TO THE SUGAR GRIND

Dinner with MrLocal went well as expected. We basically recapped a few things we discussed our first meet, and were not hesitant to discuss each of our expectations from a sugar relationship. Once again he expressed his desire to only have one SB. He is looking for more of a girlfriend in the aspect that he wants to get to know his SB on more of a personal level. I am open to this, but I was also straightforward in expressing that I am only looking for a once a month meeting with my SD since that is all my schedule allows, and also all I personally want to dedicate of my real life to being a SB. We are both fair and easy natured people, so it was easy to accept one another’s wants without having to forego our own idealities.

I find myself actually a bit physically attracted to MrLocal which is a definite plus. He told me how he has a daughter that is a few months younger than me which was a bit of a turnoff for me initially, but at this point I would take that over him being attached to a significant other. Because he isn’t I understand his want of more of a girlfriend, rather than just a SB he’s only involved with when face-to-face with her. My only concern is that he will want more of my attention than I am willing to give him when we are in between visits.

We ended dinner on the note that I will keep in touch, and once I return back to school and my schedule is more clear we will decide the next date we will meet. I told him that I am open to flying to where he lives, or wherever his business happens to bring him on the dates we can get together. I told him though I would rather him not come to my college town because it's just too much of a risk with us going out and me running into people I know... awkwarddd.

I also told him the amount I was receiving for allowance per month from my last SD, and he said that the number I mentioned is no problem for him. Of course I will up the ante once we spend more than just a 2 hour meal together -patience is a virtue when it comes to this lifestyle, BUT you have to be careful not to mix up being patient and being a pushover! My next post will come once I have seen MrLocal again. I am about to be busy with getting settled back into my city where I study, and also getting my schedule organized once school starts back up soon. Until then I will see you ladies on facebook x3

2 comments:

  1. would your allowance w/mr. local start after you two have settled on an arrangement/once you're settled into your school schedule? & 1 last question, is he the only "new" pot you've seen since re-joining SA?

    also -- i'm about to make my blog private, all of these new followers came out of nowhere!, so i was wondering if you had an email address so i could add you? if so, shoot me an email to sweetmizrex88@gmail so i could ass you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will probably start once the arrangement has officially begun... which I assume is when we actually meet up again (hopefully by end of September). Cannot wait for my easy cashflow to start back up again! And e-mailed you :) x3

    ReplyDelete